1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup Pwd sugar
1 cup maida
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
2tsp Vanilla essence
2tsp baking pwd
1 cup boiling water
1) In a baking dish, mix maida, 3tbsp cocoa, half the granulated sugar and baking pwd.
2) To this, add the milk and oil and stir to make a batter.
3) In another dish, mix the pwd sugar, rest of the granulated sugar and cocoa.
4) Sprinkle this mixture above the batter.
5) On top of this pour the boiling water.
6) Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes and let it stand for 10 minutes after that.
7) Devour hot!!
If you want more fudge and less brownie, make this in a flatter and bigger dish. Else, a deeper and smaller dish will give you more brownie and lesser goo.